- Design, implement and optimize image processing, computational and analyses pipelines for multimodal neuro imaging, including fMRI, diffusion MRI etc. on our high performance compute server
- Maintain and develop an in-house standardized image processing pipeline written in Python
- Integrate third party pipelines with tailored in-house pipelines
- Contribute to writing of journal and conference papers. Participate fully in collaborative research
- Attend lab meetings, stay abreast of developments in image analysis and machine learning
- Coordinate data integration from ongoing studies
- Teach lab members about image processing steps, outputs and to quality control approaches
- A minimum three-year commitment is strongly encouraged
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a technology related field, computer science or related field. Masters in Computer Science preferred
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.