Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
• Assist Principal Investigator and Research staff with queries, statistical analyses, reports and technical difficulties related to data retrieval
• Work with the research staff on all aspects of ongoing research studies.
• Implement best practices in data management to ensure the integrity of the data, the quality of data processes and deliver analyzable or analyzed data to a variety of internal and external clients of the affiliated practice
• Maintain data integrity and completes data analysis as necessary
• Complete data capture, data extraction and analysis
• Develop, maintain or implement procedures for data entry, data cleaning, documentation and other administrative tasks
• Document, implement, maintain or recommend operating methods to improve processing, distribution, data flow, collection, database editing procedures
• Use modeling techniques and tools in analyzing and specifying data structure
• Identify and recommend solutions to data management issues
• Maintain knowledge of the current regulations and technologies related to data management
• Write and prepare manuscripts and other materials for internal and external audiences
• Assists in the activities related to clinical research studies.
• Assists in preparing grant applications, IRB/GCO for submission and filings.
• Maintains source documents and subject files in accordance with hospital procedures. Ensures accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews.
• Help to build and perpetuate a practice environment and culture of collaboration, respect, learning, flexibility and fun among all team members
• Perform other related duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/work experience. Master’s degree in relevant field of study preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent conceptualization, design and analytical skills
- Previous Experience:
- 3 years of analytical experience including report development and database management.
- Advanced knowledge of database applications and programming. Experience with statistical analysis programs, e.g. SAS, preferred.