Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Neuropsychological testing and assessment of memory and cognitive disorders; continued training and education in the Neuropsychology Service and Adult Psychology Training Program; Clinical research responsibilities in Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (ADRC) that include administration of cognitive test battery and administrative duties associated with clinical trials.
- Administration of neuropsychological tests to assess for memory and cognitive disorders (includes test administration, test scoring, results analysis, and report writing)
- Peer supervision- assessment
- Individual psychotherapy at OPD (outpatient Psychiatry clinic) under supervision
- Attend lectures and Didactics in Neuropsychology Training Program
- Administrative duties associated with Neuropsychology Service and Psychology training program
- Administration of research cognitive test battery to participants in clinical trials
- Assist in certification of clinical research coordinators for cognitive test administration
- Attend research and recruitment meetings
- Administrative duties associated with clinical research trials
- M.A, Clinical Psychology
- Psychology Externship (2 years)
- Psychology Internship
- MS word- proficient- advanced
- Strong computer, oral, and writing skills
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.