Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Grand Rounds Coordinator will manage the tracking and compliance of all grand rounds programs held at the Icahn School of Medicine as a part of the office for Continuing Medical Education (CME). The Coordinator will be a vital member of the CME team and will report to the Director of CME.
- Assist in reviewing annual Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) applications for compliance ACCME criteria, AMA and federal guidelines
- Input and maintain required program data in the RSS Tracker Database on a daily basis
- Manage and track participant attendance
- Analyzes RSS process to improve data collection and compliance
- Conduct onsite visits to provide in-service training to RSS departmental coordinators
- Generate transcripts of attendance at RSS sessions as requested
- Ensure that all entities comply with accreditation guidelines and institutional policies
- Generate RSS activity data for PARS reports to the ACCME
- Ensure that program evaluations are summarized by the entities and used to monitor the effectiveness of their programs
- Assist the team with management and oversight of all CME programming, as requested
- Plan and develop with medical professionals to design a Continuing Medical Education activity, as requested
- Assist at on-site registration for live activities
- Perform other duties as needed
- Associate’s degree required; BA/BS preferred
- Relevant experience required
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative and drive and can lead projects with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills with superb attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook¬)
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.