Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Assist the Epic Technical Director in managing the overall Epic infrastructure and hardware for the Mount Sinai Health Systems.
- Function as a strategic partner to the Epic Technical Director on all things hardware, infrastructure, etc.
- Assist in overseeing various Epic technical teams including desktop support, desktop engineering, Wintel, Middleware, Citrix Engineering and the Epic Technical team.
- Coordinate efforts between the Epic technical team and the other infrastructure teams in regards to data center upgrades in hardware.
- Assist with the planning capacity of existing hardware and the possible move from SMP to ECP for cache management.
- Assist the Senior Director of Epic and Epic Technical Director in guiding Mount Sinai through the strategic management of the hardware/software lifecycle
- Prior experience as an Epic Technical Director or seasoned Technical consultant within various academic health systems.
10-20 years of experience within the Healthcare infrastructure IT world, a majority which have been within Epic.
- Technical Project Management experience leading and managing matrixed teams
- Certification in ITIL, PMBOK, or Six Sigma preferred.
- Proven ability to lead technical projects, function in an advisory role in regards to new technology and process improvements.
- Technical experience as a strategic partner guiding large health systems through their Epic infrastructure projects and upgrades.
- Experience with various Epic server configurations, Management of Epic certified ECSA’s, Epic hosted solutions, use cases for cloud solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or related field.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.