Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Negotiates and reviews industry clinical trial agreements and amendments on behalf of the Institution. Negotiations may occur with pharmaceutical or device company attorneys.
- Negotiate confidential disclosure agreements with
Draft, negotiate and distribute subcontracts for industry funded clinical trials on behalf of the community.
- Liaison with Mount Sinai Innovation Partners for issues dealing with Intellectual.
- Property language pertaining to Industry Agreements.
- Liaison with the Institutional Review Board, Sponsored Projects Accounting, Risk Management and Research Compliance.
- Identifies projects for Registry Committee review and obtains and distributes registry committee documents.
- Assist in developing and implementing institutional policies and procedures related to industry agreements.
- Serves as a resource for researchers, faculty and administrators with respect to clinical trials agreements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Three to five years of experience in clinical trial agreement negotiations along with experience in a research intensive university or academic medical center is preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant laws in respect to university-industry agreements.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with conflicting deadline pressure.
- Requires excellent teamwork.
- Must deal effectively with high level executives, including legal counsels, within and outside the Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field or equivalent in education and experience.
- Clinical trials negotiation training (MAGI, etc.) desirable.
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.