Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Program Coordinator will perform administrative functions to support research education initiatives for the Department of Radiology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai under the supervision of Dr Bachir Taouli. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for organizing the enterprise in clinical research and will serve as a resource for cross-functional projects among the researchers, fellows and faculty.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support, plan and coordinate research education activities for respective departments
- Schedule and organize seminars, courses, symposiums and specialized projects
- Regularly update the Department of Radiology with Program Announcements and other funding related opportunities
- Coordinate internal program goals and initiatives under the guidance of Manager and Director
- Implement grant related outreach activities and assist in grant preparation
- Perform administrative functions and clerical support tasks
- Manage project timelines and deadline compliance
- Ensure that guidelines and regulations associated with programs are adhered to
- Develop and adapt existing tools, modules, and materials to promote research education
- Assists in the preparation of program budgets and grants. May Assists in monitors, verifies and reconciles budget expenditures
- May participate in hiring, performance appraisal, promotions, transfers and other personnel transactions as assigned
- Performs other related duties.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred; an equivalent combination of education and/or experience may substitute for the degree when the experiences are closely related to the duties of the job
- Experience: 3 years of experience coordinating and administrating program activities
for assigned area
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.