Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Digital Marketing and Communications Associate II will develop, implement, track and optimize the Department of Surgery’s digital footprint and marketing efforts across internal and external websites and social media sites in order to lead defined audiences to action and build brand ambassadors. The right candidate will have command of best practices, trends and analytical reporting tactics in digital and social media marketing and understand how to best use digital efforts to support large-scale marketing campaigns. Fluency with videography and video editing is required
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collect relevant, timely, and ever-changing content from all eight hospitals to build, maintain and populate the department’s web pages and social media pages by producing, shooting and editing content that supports the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System
- Produce quality videos in a timely manner, based on needs of the department set out by the Director. Create scripts, storyboards, b-roll and other video production assets, in collaboration with content experts and stakeholders; comfortability in a surgical environment required
- Execute, measure and report performance of all digital marketing efforts, and assess against annual campaign goals set by leadership as well as industry standards
- Provide insight to leadership on external web presence and assist in goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic, conversions, and online reputation
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Outreach with a variety of marketing projects as needed.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, in marketing or related field preferred
- Experience: 2 years marketing or related experience
- Able to shoot with DSLR’s and Sony CCD camera preferred
- Proficient with project planning, shooting and post-production;
- At least 1-2 years of experience editing in Adobe Premiere and Creative Cloud Suite
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.