Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Responsible for action item follow-up for weekly course production and program management meetings with the Academic IT team and others
- Assume room and faculty scheduling process, coordinates personal/desktop lecture capture
- Assists in reviewing all produced digital media elements for consistency and errors prior to finalizing in the Learning Management System ("LMS")
- Manages, create, and place copyright-cleared materials in digital LMS; monitor ongoing use and modifications and course to course guides, and provide back up support for phone and e-mail inquiry intakes
- Acts as a liaison to students on matters pertaining to on-boarding help with Student Enrollment Services, grades, course registrations and schedules, assignments, interfacing with students and faculty and additional items that may arise
- Responsible for weekly email correspondence (updates) to all student cohorts and additional workshop(s) participants. (Emails are distributed via an online email creation and distribution system)
- Sends weekly SMS (phone text) reminders to students about synchronous sessions or other agenda items.
- Coordinates all logistical and support elements for weekly synchronous sessions, including Adobe Connect interface
- Attends weekly synchronous sessions in the evening (5-7PM 1 x per week) (1.5 hours per week)
- Strong organizational and coordinator skills, as well as expanded knowledge of Levy Library acquisition and digital copyright clearance and maintenance processes, project management software, and of Blackboard Learn features. Tech savvy; must be proficient in Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of social media for posting program news and student accomplishments
- BA/BS required