Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Reviews, coordinates, and manages approval process of faculty letters for full-time and part-time faculty. Manage various trackers, provide administrative support to the Associate Dean of Operations. Specific duties are listed as follows:
- Reviews, edits, and coordinates faculty letters including new appointments and retention letters ensuring timely and accurate completion and approval of letters for the Health System.
- Gathers data from Departments, Institutes, and Centers, reviews for accuracy facilitates follow-up and prepares faculty offer letters for review and signature. Coordinates approvals across various areas in the Health System and ensure timely signing of documents.
- Provides support in the Part-time Faculty arrangement process including arrangements that require review and approval by the Physicians Relationship Review Committee (PRRC).
- Provides support to the Senior Associate Dean for Operations and Project Coordinator II in preparing the Physicians Relationship Review Committee agenda.
- Provides support to the Senior Associate Dean for Operations and Project Coordinator II in preparing the Position Control agenda and assists at the meeting when necessary.
- Reviews physician contracts on a monthly basis to ensure incentives and bonuses are paid in accordance with the outlined compensation.
- Provides support in reviewing wRVU, quality, and other metrics based on faculty employment agreements.
- Directs department administrators to appropriate letter template or contract. Provides follow up to ensure the contract is accurate and consistent with current guidelines.
- Assesses and edits job descriptions for all full-time and part-time faculty in the Health System. Assesses level of review necessary, and directs department administrators to appropriate template or contract.
- Inputs terms, compensation, incentive metrics, and demographic data for current and expired contracts into the Physician Recruitment Database.
- Fields questions from clinical Department personnel on faculty recruitment process and provides guidance on completing and submitting forms.
- Maintains, updates, and sends out tracker documenting full-time and part-time contracts offered and executed each week.
- Runs regular reports to track signed contracts and follow up with departments for status of pending agreements.
- Scans and uploads signed contracts, assure the agreements are returned to the proper Department for signature and processing.
- Compiles data from various sources monthly to assist in updating Physician Recruitment Database.
- Works with the Senior Associate Dean for Operations to prepare documentation for outside compensation consultant, and when necessary, Compensation Committee of BOT.
- Provides administrative support to the Senior Associate Dean for Operations: maintaining calendar and answering phone as needed.
- Bachelors’ degree required, or equivalent education and work experience.
- 1 year of experience in project coordination preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy