Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Takes a lead role in gathering, preparing, and reconciling basic to moderately complex organizational data and information. Provides accurate information to management for review, analysis and decision making.
- Prepares monthly or quarterly reports and presentations as required
- Advances the organization’s ability to meet and exceed key strategic initiatives.
- Updates monthly metrics and reports trends
- Assists in the preparation of feasibility studies and business plans of moderate complexity to support new business developments.
- Documents current operations and provides recommendations on new procedures and methods for management.
- Prepares documents and diagrams to illustrate and describe operations, and presents findings and recommendations. Assists with organizing for Board Meetings and other relevant conferences
- Assists in the preparation of moderately complex Market Research and Analyses, Demand and Supply Analyses, and Demographic Studies to inform and support senior leadership’s decision making related to specific initiatives.
- May track research grants, and prepare Research Density and Grants Analysis several times a year.
- Monitors project timelines and budgets.
- May provide informal training for less experienced Business Analysts and administrative team members.
- Takes a lead role in HR duties for the Division including hiring, credentialing and on-boarding of faculty and staff.
- Becomes a knowledge source for division operational and administrative tasks.
- Takes a lead role in marketing responsibilities for the Division including conference attendance
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelors degree; Master’s Degree preferred, preferably in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years experience in management or other related field.