Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Data Analyst I - Operating Room - Full Time Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Data Analyst I is responsible for implementing best information technology data management practices in an effort to improve and ensure quality, streamline data cleaning efforts and deliver analyzable databases within agreed upon project timelines.
- Logs, reviews and charts data into Epic EMR system
- Will work closely with supply chain and finance department regarding medical/ hospital billing
- Generating reports from single and/or multiple systems
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and/or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years database application/management experience, preferably in a large medical center or healthcare environment
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills; Attention to detail and accuracy
- Works productively amidst ambiguity and complexity
- Experience with Microsoft Office a plus
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.