Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Mount Sinai Health System's commitment to
excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System's
ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical
professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is
driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is
dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai's mission of delivering innovative,
breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless
possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this
opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of
unrivaled patient care!
What You'll Do:
The Project Coordinator works collaboratively with staff and leadership across the Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) to manage quality improvement projects. The Project Coordinator supports and coordinates projects aligned with MSHS’ quality and patient safety goals. In this role, he/she:
• Provides overall coordination to support project implementation for multiple initiatives
• Tracks program metrics and shares data with stakeholders via written and verbal communications
• Collects and enters data and performs statistical analyses to support project planning, implementation, and progress toward outcomes
• Conducts literature reviews and web searches to identify best practices and tools to support project implementation
• Assists program leadership with administrative and management tasks, including adherence to timelines and key deliverables.
• Facilitates project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials. Prepares and/or edits meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
• Works with leadership to expedite problem identification and resolution
• Works collaboratively to promote positive working relationships with stakeholders to foster successful project implementation
• Works to ensure all necessary communications are made timely and accurately
What You'll Bring:
• Bachelor's degree required; Master's Degree preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of experience needed, with at least 2 years in a healthcare environment
• Experience with data-driven methodologies, analytics, and statistics
• Excellent organizational skills, analytical in nature with a curiosity towards solving complex problems, and strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven ability to work both independently on projects and as part of a large team
Bachelors’ degree required, or equivalent education and work experience.
3 years of experience required
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.