Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Marketing Communications Manager will
function as the coordinator between the Department of Marketing and
Communications and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, providing
direction and leading day-to-day project management and workflow. The Coordinator
reports to the Associate Dean of the Graduate School.
- Serves as day-to-day contact for all web content and social media content within the context of the annual plan; leads/develops content and sets and manages project delivery
- Assist in the planning, implementation and logistical support for all special events
- Coordinates the execution of all Graduate School initiatives and programs
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing and Social Media departments to enhance visibility and marketing efforts for all Graduate School programs within the context of overall plan
- Support program directors and work closely with senior associate deans to support recruitment efforts and executes student recruitment plan
- Implements digital marketing campaigns and tracks and reports on acquisition and conversion progress metrics
- Work with program directors to create brochures and ensure that marketing communication strategies are aligned with departmental strategies
- Participate in other projects and operations as needed
- Performs other related duties
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s preferred) in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Five or more years marketing communications experience with strong emphasis on digital channels
- Experience in higher education, biomedical research, or non-profit integrated marketing preferred
- Must demonstrate ability to understand and translate technical content into persuasive communications
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.