Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Mount Sinai Parenting Center (MSPC) is located in the Department of Pediatrics in the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The Center's mission is to transform the way pediatric healthcare is delivered by maximizing opportunities to promote strong parent-child relationships and early child development within everyday healthcare interactions. Through provider training, environmental transformation and pioneering research, our easily scalable programming will leverage the healthcare space to reach families in the earliest years. We are a group of committed, passionate and energized team members, looking to expand our reach and potential with a highly motivated and innovative project manager.
The Manager of Partner Programs for the Mount Sinai Parenting Center will oversee the rollout and implementation of the newly created Keystones of Development Curriculum, an innovative, state of the art, online platform for pediatric resident education. In this role, the Manager of Partner Programs will have the opportunity to be the ambassador of this work on a national stage and be a part of a fast-paced, creative and growing non-profit in the healthcare field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of curriculum expansion, including recruitment of new programs
- Communication with outside partners
- Creation and activation of project plans
- Platform data management, testing, maintenance, enhancement and troubleshooting
- Marketing and presentation to a wide audience
- This position will include travel to existing and potential healthcare partners as well as attendance/presentation at conferences and marketing events
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or greater is preferred, or a combination of applicable experience and education
- Experience: 3+ years (higher preferred) of experience managing and administrating program activities for assigned area
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.