Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Clinical Research Coordinator will work as part of an epidemiologic study team that will be developing study protocols, conducting field study operations (including recruitment and enrollment), performing field office activities and participate in data analysis and study report preparation for a large longitudinal research study on worker’s health.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Principal Investigator and study staff to develop study participant recruitment strategies
- Conduct enrollment recruitment activities, including attending outreach events, coordinate mailings, answering emailed and phoned inquiries about the study, administer informed consent either in-person or by telephone
- Maintain study data base and data files related
to the project, participate in oversight of study field operations and maintenance
of study activity tracking database
Perform field office activities including maintaining a manual of operations for the study, generating project study progress reports that include information on study activities and summaries of data collected
- Schedules study meetings, assists the Principal Investigator in creating agendas and records minutes
- Participates in conferences, meetings and seminars concerning research projects
- Collaborates on research projects and papers to be published
- Provides assistance to the Principal Investigator on grant applications
- Assists in the development of budgets for research projects and completion of grant applications
- Performs other related duties
- Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s degree plus research experience
- Experience: Experience in study participant recruitment, coordination and data management and/or analysis in healthcare or basic research
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.