Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Epic - Req 2527332
Epic Application Analyst II
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Applications Analyst II designs and specifies information systems solutions to address business needs and the methods for installing them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Formulates logical statements of business, scientific and/or engineering requirements.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design considering existing systems, available technology, the capacity and limitations of equipment, operating time and form of desired results.
- Works with development, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout the development and installation processes.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Four years of solid, diverse work experience in IT
- Epic certification required
- Requires broad knowledge of the client area’s functions and applications, and an in-depth Knowledge of system and technology alternatives
- Excellent communication skills and strong judgment
- Ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.