Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the operational and administrative duties of a 25 bedded Medical Oncology unit with 20-30 employees.
- Lead and facilitate the quality and performance improvement of cancer services and hospital administrators.
- Other projects/duties as necessary
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor Science in Nursing - BSN Required
- MSN, preferred (would consider enrollment in a program)
- NYS RN
- Prior experience in oncology as a bedside nurse and supervisor manager with at least a total combined 5-7 years.
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Roosevelt, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.