Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of recruitment and enrollment activities for the medical education and graduate school programs in collaboration with school leadership.
- Coordinate recruitment fair participation and on-campus recruitment events for both the medical education and graduate school programs in collaboration with program staff.
- Maintain the inventory of recruitment materials, and facilitates the updating of materials in conjunction with the marketing team(s).
- Maintain, prepare, and distribute the master recruitment reports including lead to applicant analysis.
- Facilitate faculty and student participation at recruitment events and provides recruiters with all relevant information pertaining to the event.
- Coordinate the registration process for recruiters traveling to off-campus recruitment events (i.e. conferences, graduate school fairs and visits to colleges)
- Assist in the organization of on-site recruitment events and organize student group visits at ISMMS and ISMMS recruitment visits at targeted colleges and universities.
- Coordinate the marketing of webinars to prospective students in conjunction with marketing team and supports the livestream and/or online events as needed.
- Manage the pre-enrollment orientation activities for all programs.
- Assist in the management of the prospective student database for all programs.
- Assist with communications to accepted students.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum two years of work experience in recruitment, admissions, or enrollment within a college or university setting
- Graduate or professional school experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong technology skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.