Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Administrative Assistant I performs a wide variety of activities related to clinical research study on behalf of the Tisch Cancer Institute, Cancer Clinical Trials, Multiple Myeloma team. The Administrative Assistant I supports the Clinical Research Team and P.I. in their efforts to successfully complete study related activities, including data maintenance, and related documentation.
- Schedule and coordinate research related meetings such as SIVs, sponsor meetings, research program meetings
- Setup and prepare meetings (ensuring room is open, slides are projected, GoToMeeting is ready, agenda are printed and available, etc).
- Take meeting minutes for all research meetings (weekly research meetings, quarterly DSMC meetings, admin related meetings, etc)
- Pickup mail and boxes from the mailroom.
- Sort, take inventory, discard central lab kits (we get daily delivery of boxes)
- Review and sort incoming faxes
- Assist with data entry (OnCore, eCRFs)
- Reviewing/confirming upcoming research patient visits to weekly lists
- Reviewing/confirming required labs are done as per protocol by chart review
- Other admin related tasks but not limited to: assist with submitting documents to the FDA (making copies, sending and compiling packets), obtaining signatures for various documents, triaging issues such as printers, IT, engineering, ordering of supplies, travel requests, travel voucher, help setup volunteers, etc).
- Performs other related duties.
- Associates Degree in Science or closely related field preferred, or High School Diploma plus two years of related experience.
- 2 years in clinical research environment preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and schedules.