Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Dept- Digital Marketing
Job Title: Senior Director, Digital Marketing
This position reports to the Executive Director, Digital Marketing and Operations.
At the direction of the Executive Director, the Senior Director, Digital Marketing helps to plan, organize and direct the day-to-day activities within Digital Marketing. The Senior Director assists with developing and actuating strategic direction, implementing operational policies and procedures, and ensuring that operational efficiency is maintained throughout the department.
This position supervises four director/manager reports—Director of Content Marketing; Senior Manager, Customer Relationship Management (CRM); SEO Data & Analytics Manager; SEO Manager—and will work closely with senior management in Marketing and Communications, as well as institutional leadership.
- Manage and oversee all day-to-day related Digital Marketing related activities, under the direction of the Executive Director in accordance with the guidelines set by the department and best practices, including evaluating design, development and coordination of projects.
- Provides strategic direction and manages institutional leadership-driven digital projects, defines and communicates project milestones, scope of work, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Responsible for identifying, developing, ensuring accuracy, and regular tracking of all digital marketing data KPIs and ROI.
- Manage the strategic development, implementation and success-tracking of the enterprise-wide online reputation management efforts.
- Responsible for the strategic integration of digital partners/products against institutional and departmental business goals.
- Responsible to overall digital strategy including websites, digital advertising, Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regularly to clearly communicate digital marketing concepts, project goals, and strategy.
- Ensures effective systems and best practices are in place to manage and track digital and editorial production and works closely with mangers to regularly evaluate components for continued improvement.
- Manage the strategic direction, content creation, data integration, and campaign performance metrics.
- Assist with the development of long and short term goals for the department, which align with organizational goals.
- Works closely with Marketing and Communications’ divisional managers/directors to review, approve and track all initiatives against the departmental budget.
- Implements and administers the contracting process for RFP package planning and development, sourcing and qualification of bidders, formation, assembly and issuance of RFPs and addendum, and preparation and issuance of contract documents.
- Performs other related duties
- (HS/GED; specialized training; degree and discipline), Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 10+ years in digital marketing field or its equivalent.
- (Provide program and skill level, e.g. MS Word - Basic) (skill levels are Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)