Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Dental supply orders, tracking and follow up on the payments-work closely with the purchasing and receiving departments and the Sinai internal pharmacy.
- Process the invoices and follow up on the payment status
- Place Implant Orders -created a log to keep all orders tracked and it is a reference for our providers.
- Create, change and renew contracts
- As an assistant for the chairman, i.e. Coordinate Meetings , phone messages, taking and Prepare documents/letters
- Credentialing/Assist to Admin Manager for doctors' contracts
- Arrange the FPA monthly meeting: book a conf. room, order food, take notes and send out the minutes
- Coordinate the monthly Resident/CME Meeting: make and print out certificates for attending only, submit the sign-in sheets.
- HS monthly maintenance services coordination: it has been called every month (at the beginning of the month)
- Radiology Safety Badge coordination: for the Dental PFA, the OMS, AHC and ENT.
- Submit Department’s monthly Amex statement: make sure get all receipts
- Pickup and sort mails: bring our cart for Colgate monthly order, on the 21st day each month
- Covering the FPA office on Fridays
- Keep department website updated: work with the WebFeedBack Team (requests direct to)
- Order and clean faculty's lab coats: Laundry services for our providers-drop and pick up the lab coats. It only open 3 half days per week
- Filing and maintain the departmental documents
- Print Shop Order: letterhead, envelopes with and without the windows
- Office supply orders for the FPA
- Open and follow up on engineering tickets
- Build up and maintain the business relationship with our vendorsBusiness card order
- Copy Machines troubleshooting
- Faculty and Staff MSMC Payroll ( only when the manager is off)
- Provide a coverage when the manager is out of the office
- Associate Degree in secretarial science, Secretarial School diploma or High School Diploma/GED plus two years of related experience
- 0-1 years administrative experience
- Dental office experience strongly preferred