Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Office of the Hospital President & CEO - Req # 2557690
Responsibilities include overall support to the Administrative Director and President & CEO as related to day-to-day operations of the department or office. Coordinates the administrative activities for the clinical, administrative, and academic department or departments for which the VP or Chair is responsible.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate administrative needs and serve as the liaison between the President & CEO, senior executive teams, hospital teams, and other administrators, as well as internal and external clients, visitors and patients.
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and research matters.
- Review all materials submitted for supervisor’s attention to ensure all relevant data, authorizations, and pertinent information is included
- Heavy calendar coordination of the President & CEO
- Partners with management in the planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting of activities to ensure that projects, goals and objectives are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Researches, locates and compiles information for reports. Assembles and categorizes figures for computation and calculations. Prepares statistical reports.
- Monitors budgets and grant allocations, and maintains accruals. Prepares documents required to maintain balanced accounts for review and approval.
- May maintain departmental employee files, and ensure compliance with regulatory standards. Initiates and follows through on human resources and payroll transactions. Generates weekly payroll submission. Maintains liaison with human resources and payroll to coordinate and resolve issues and problems.
- Assists in the planning and logistical arrangements for forums, conferences, seminars, meetings and/or visiting professorships. Assist in the development and coordination of informational packets for participants. Transcribes and distributes minutes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5 years related administrative or business experience
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.