Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- The Feng Lab at BMEII (Biomedical Engineering and Imaging Institute) focuses on development of novel imaging techniques for rapid and motion-robust quantitative MRI. More specifically, we aim to develop new MRI techniques that allow the acquisition of diverse and comprehensive quantitative information in a single, rapid and continuous stream, and this will be achieved by bringing to bear state-or-the-art tools in mathematics, physics, and engineering.
The job responsibilities of the Postdoctoral Fellow will include:
1. To develop new deep learning-based tools for rapid MRI, image reconstruction, motion management, and quantitative imaging.
2. To further extend our existing rapid MRI methods to more clinical imaging applications, including body, cardiovascular and neuro imaging. This will be based on the techniques we have developed during the past several years.
3. To help with the development of new non-Cartesian (e.g., spiral, propeller) imaging techniques for new clinical applications such as diffusion MRI or pediatric MRI.
4. To support image analysis and processing the acquired datasets using deep learning approaches.
5. To disseminate research findings through publications in high-impact journals and conferences proceedings.
- 1. A PhD degree in Biomedical Engineering, Physics, Biomedical Imaging or a related field.
2. Good experiences in non-Cartesian MRI and iterative constrained reconstruction (e.g., compressed sensing or low-rank).
3. Prior experiences in deep learning is strongly preferred.
4. Strong programming skills in both MATLAB and Python.
5. Good track record of publication and research experience in MRI, and in particularly, the area of rapid MRI.
6. Good written and verbal communication skills