Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Epic - Req # 2570360
Epic Trainer III - Hospital Billing
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Trainer III is responsible for developing lesson plans, training materials and reviewing completed lesson plans and materials for accuracy and completeness, as well as conducting training for IT and client personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plans and administers training and orientation programs for end user personnel.
2. Coordinates course development and/or procurement of outside training sources.
3. Develop and maintain training environments.
4. Develop processes for the successful delivery of training by multiple training analysts.
5. Directs the scheduling of courses and coordination of enrollments.
6. Evaluates effectiveness of training courses and sources of training.
7. Prepares reports to management on training effectiveness.
8. Responsible for maintenance of library of training material and index of training sources.
9. Assigns staff to teaching assignments and directs their activities.
10. Reviews, evaluates and prepares periodic performance reports of own staff.
11. Prepares activity and progress reports regarding the activities of the Training section.
12. Support end-users via on-site support, telephone, or pager coverage
13. Work with application team through the entire life cycle of the implementation to become knowledgeable in decisions affecting use of the system and specific configuration for each implementation
14. Assist as needed with design and build of the system
15. Apply in depth system understanding to current issues and design challenges in order to develop alternative solutions with pro and con analysis
16. Performs related duties as assigned or requested
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Six years of experience in training in an IT environment. Must be highly skilled in communications. Good skills in planning and coordination. Requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with client and IT managers. The ability to work effectively with all levels of IT management and staff, vendors and consultants.
- Epic Hospital Billing Certification and experience required
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.