Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities: The Data Analyst 1 supports data collection and standardization as well as developmental activities for the conduct of clinical research studies in compliance with applicable regulatory standards, IRB policies and procedures and internal requirements. He/she will work collaboratively with the clinical trial Coordinators, Project Managers and others. He/she will report directly to the Clinical Data Manager/Analyst.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Data Manager/Analyst, the Data Analyst 1 assist in all aspects of Case Report Form (CRF) creation, maintenance, Electronic Data Capture (EDC) specifications and testing. Additionally, this candidate will draft procedural documents which support the development and maintenance of standardized data collection.
- Assist with the ongoing development of standardized CRFs.
- Will maintain the library of standardized CRF once developed and update as needed.
- Assist in the CRF Revision tracking for each protocol.
- Assist with the development of the EDC specifications including form specific validations, overall system specifications.
- Will maintain the library of specifications and update as needed.
- Will participate in meetings and teleconferences related to CRF and EDC development.
- Will play a major role in EDC User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Will support the clinical trials team with communications and administrative activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work experience required. Master's degree may be preferred.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.