Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Epic - Req # 2576042
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Training Specialist I organizes, prepares and conducts IT training courses for end users, works closely with the applications team in understanding the configuration of each system, and supports end users in ongoing use of the system. This individual may also conduct training sessions for IT personnel on system and process updates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Organizes, prepares and conducts training courses and orientation sessions for client personnel.
2. Maintains and prepares records on attendance, employee progress and program effectiveness.
3. May assist in the development and preparation of new training courses and materials.
4. May catalogue and maintain manuals and other training materials for training library.
5. Support end-users via on-site support, telephone, or pager coverage.
6. Works with application team through the entire life cycle of the implementation to become knowledgeable in decisions affecting use of the system and specific configuration for each implementation.
7. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Two years of experience in training in an IT environment, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Should have some teaching or training experience.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.