Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Provides administrative and data entry support to the executive team and full time employees of the QCCP Health Home.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide administrative support including oversight of scheduling of MCO, State and Providers meetings.
2. Completion of committee and meeting minutes.
3. Maintaining an updated provider network directory including a monthly check in with all with all partners and DSP to confirm contacts are up to date.
4. Obtains necessary updated contracts and DEAA’s as required and maintains a log of contracts received.
5. Responsible for data sharing and distribution of supplemental data to CMA’s, distributing daily call Center reports including confirming 24 hour action was conducted by CMA, and acts as point of contact for care plan sharing.
6. Responsible for clearing adult home clients, distributing adult home documents and negotiation of adult home transfers.
7. Acts as the single point of contact for all community referrals, clears and assigns referrals based on loyalty.
8. Scrubs loyalty reports to assure clients are loyalty matched to the correct partners.
9. Provides data management support for MAPP implementation and oversees file transfers based on NYS requirements.
10. Assists the Manager of Operations providing any reporting or member lookup support when clearing large lists or managing errors.
11. Provide office support in answering phones, sending faxes, photocopying, typing and filing.
12. Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Associates Degree or High School Diploma and relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must be computer proficient, with experience in Word and Excel and have data entry and management skills
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize is necessary
- Experience with EMR system is preferred
- Interest in and conviction of purpose for all programs in the Agency
- Respect for the rights of individuals to make their own decisions about their medical care.
- Ability to communicate easily and display a cordial manner toward individuals from a variety of socio-economic, cultural and religious background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
1. Ability to stand, walk or sit for an extended period of time.
2. Ability to hear within normal range
3. Ability to see within normal range
4. Strong verbal and written communications skills
5. Ability to deal with agitated clients
6. Extended periods of time at a computer
7. Noise level is moderate
8. Possible exposure to clients with infectious diseases
9. Exposure to contagious specimens.
The physical requirements described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made, whenever possible, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.