The Mount Sinai Family is coming together to win the battle against COVID-19 and we need your help.
Multiple Specialties Needed for Paid Opportunities:
Mount Sinai is one of the largest U.S. health systems with a strong reputation for quality of care (18th ranked hospital in the U.S.) and research/education (18th ranked medical school in the U.S.). We have ~40,000 employees working together to provide billions of dollars in high-quality care each year for millions of patients.
At Mount Sinai, we have created a Customer Value Team that is changing how healthcare is delivered for employers and labor unions. These large purchasers of healthcare have seen the industry become increasingly fragmented with costs rising year over year and no corresponding increase in value for their businesses or their employees. The Customer Value Team assembles Mount Sinai's clinical and population health assets into product offerings designed to meet the needs of customers through custom-built offerings, including Centers of Excellence for specialized procedures, Multi-Specialty Health Centers at or near the worksite, and Insurance Products tailored to the purchaser. Each product offering is grounded in service-excellence and population health best practices that drive better health and financial outcomes for the populations they serve.
We are looking for talented professionals with experience in sales and account management, product management, and operations to join us in redesigning the healthcare experience.
In partnership with the broader CV Team, the Customer Relationship Manager will develop wellness events, marketing materials, and other collateral to engage employee customers and promote the offerings of both the North Carolina and New York health centers. The role will also provide support, as needed, to the Raleigh health center team in addressing employee customer inquiries and feedback. This is a highly visible role with significant opportunities to engage with senior leadership within MSHP, our customer, and the third-party health system. Over time, as the Customer Value Team continues to grow and add additional customers across the nation, the Customer Relationship Manager will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities by supporting regional accounts.
Strategic Customer Relationship Management
Wellness Programs and Marketing
▪ With support from the New York-based Mount Sinai account team, lead the execution of wellness events and campaigns, including securing speakers/resources from UNC and Mount Sinai, educating the Health Center teams on the programs,and participating in the set-up/clean-up onsite for the event itself.
Operations Development and Support
Education and Experience
● Bachelor’s Degree required
● Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in healthcare, customer service or retail
● Experience with health insurers, health care systems, and/or consulting firms a plus
● Demonstrated experience successfully building trust and influence through professional relationships
● Job location: Morrisville, NC
● Willingness to travel to New York up to 25%
Additional Skills and Qualities
● Excellent analytical problem solving skills
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● High ambition for career success
● Team player; values relationships with teammates
● Work productively amidst ambiguity and complexity
● Thrive in fast-paced, start-up work environment
● Willing/able to roll sleeves up in a “do it yourself” start-up environment
● Passionate to improve the status quo in health, developing a true system of health care
● Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint