Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in the planning and logistical arrangements for forums, conferences, seminars, meetings and/or visiting presenters.
2. Assists in the development and coordination of materials for meetings.
2. Assists with informational flyers, brochures, leaflets and mailings.
3. Assists with administrative, secretarial and/or general office support.
4. Assists with travel arrangements, accommodations, reimbursements, purchasing, and invoices.
5. Assists with incoming mail, deliveries, and distribution.
6. Assists with covering telephone lines, answer inquiries, and directing callers to the appropriate individuals.
7. Assists with maintaining documents, databases, teamsites, and trackers.
8. Performs other related administrative duties and tasks.
Intern position not to exceed 12 months per finalist.
Baccalaureate degree required.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.