Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Responsible for training, supervising, and evaluating administrative and other subordinate staff as applicable. Assists director in the creation of reports and projects as assigned.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Call Center: hiring, training, and preparing call center agents to respond to patients questions and complaints/troubleshooting problems
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standard and policies in order to maximize patient satisfaction
- Monitoring and evaluating Call Agents performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary
- Prioritizes, organizes and initiates work as necessary to meet the administrative needs of the Call Center/Practice
- Human Resources, and payroll
- Works with Administrator or Manager to review office/practice operations and assists in the creation or revision of policies and procedures
- Periodically reviews office performance and identifies areas for improvement. May work in conjunction with other departments/teams
- Assists Management in the creation of reports and projects, as assigned
- Maintains currency in all applicable computer programs, for coverage and training of subordinate staff
- Associate Degree Required
- 3 years in administrative environment
- 1 year supervisory experience in a call center
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, and problem-solving skills
- CISCO Telephony System
- ACD System
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.