Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Job Title: Manager of Strategic Partnerships and Event Marketing
With a report into the Director of Strategic Partnerships, the Strategic Partnerships Manager will support all functions of the Strategic Partnership department that advance the mission and strategic goals of Mount Sinai Health System. This role will require working closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships, departmental stakeholders, colleagues within the Department of Marketing and Communications, and occasionally leadership to execute partnership strategies and activations. This role requires a dynamic, creative, and self-motivated individual who can own a partnership or event activation process from concept to rollout, as well as support and collaborate with the Director of Strategic Partnerships on larger partnership activations. The top qualities required for success in this position are attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and a positive attitude. This is an opportunity for someone to develop strong, robust relationships that will help to build awareness and reputation of Mount Sinai and build referrals of various target audiences. Through a combination of strong project management skills and solid collaboration efforts, this person will have the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the long-term strategy and growth of Mount Sinai.
- Work closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships to support the overarching partnership strategy.
- Work closely with the Director of Strategic Partnerships to manage key tasks within the partnership execution, and in some instances, manage the entirety of a partnership activation from concept to execution.
- These tasks may include: crafting deal structure, negotiating the optimal components, driving organizational alignment, vendor sourcing and contracting, organization of event logistics and production, collaboration with traditional and digital marketing integration, management of cross-functional deliverables, management of onsite support team, and post-event evaluation.
- Be responsible for budget planning and tracking of owned partnerships.
- Support operational efficiencies around our current product and channel relationships.
- Support relationships with existing partners.
- Work closely with marketing and communications team and other necessary partners to take partnerships from concept to implementation.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to keep them informed with plans and current status of the relevant partnerships.
- Develop and maintain project management plans, and provide regular reports and status updates of partnerships.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree in a relevant fields a plus.
- 4+ years of client management, event coordination, or marketing management experience required
- Experience in strategic partnerships or event marketing is preferred with proven success in conceiving, developing and implementing strategic partnerships, and/or events
- Project management and experience in vendor collaboration required
- Experience owning complex initiatives from concept to completion
- Fast thinker, able to quickly discern and communicate where there might be mutual value in a potential partnership
- Multi-tasker, able to manage a variety of deliverables effectively
- Problem-solver, able to mitigate situations as they arise with efficiency and composure
- The ability to strike the right balance between strategic thinking and efficient, tactical execution.