Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- The IT Project Manager II is responsible for leading, planning, managing and directing multiple complex projects consisting of one or more project teams. Responsible for coordinating, scheduling team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT. Required to achieve the objectives of concurrent projects, with enterprise-wide impact. Allocates staff and budget resources as needed to achieve the objectives of one or more projects any of which could span multiple areas and business functions.
- Works in tandem with top management to achieve corporate objectives by directing and leading one or more project teams.
- Reviews and evaluates project plans and objectives.
- Tracks project progress with respect to time, budget and demonstrated results.
- Communicates progress to top management and modifies schedules as required.
- Negotiates with clients, staff and outside vendors as required. Establishes quality and performance targets.
- Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Eight years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology of which at least four years in a leadership position, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least five years supervising technical staff.