Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Screen telephone calls, answers routine inquires or refer caller to the appropriate individual for response.
- Main assigned phone extension/lines assigned and assist with answering calls with multi extensions
- Open & screen incoming mails
- Schedule internal and external meetings with administration & vendors appointment
- Coordinate conference call & prepare materials
- Write memo and recommendation letters for physicians, credentialing, peer-to-peer, etc.
- Monitor, prepare & submit monthly compliance report
- Coordinate & set-up conference calls
- Prepare materials for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly meetings
- Prepare and submit travel request/reimbursement
- Prepare, draft, edits and format materials needed for protocol submission and abstract correspondences
- Makes travel arrangement, logistics, accommodations and expense report
- Grant preparation, submission and correspondences
- Researches and compile information for reports and/or flyer or brochure
- Performs other related duties as necessary
- Education: Associates Degree in Secretarial Science or related field, or HS/GED plus two years of related experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience: 2-3 years administrative or medical office experience required
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.