Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Administrative Coordinator (‘AC’) at Mount Sinai Innovation Partners (‘MSIP’) coordinates administrative scheduling activities for MSIP’s Alliance Management team as well as office wide administrative assistance when assigned. The AC helps provide administrative assistance to the Alliance management and MSIP teams by coordinating meetings & calendars, drafting correspondence and invites, obtaining conference rooms, maintaining e-files, host internal/external visitors and attendees, and liaising with MSIP and MSSM/MSHS staff and faculty. A successful AC takes ownership and initiative, anticipates and alleviates obstacles, and becomes a trusted business partner to the MSIP Administration team.
- Calendar management for Alliance Management initiatives and committees.
- Coordinates meetings and appointments office wide; confirms participants and meeting logistics; facilitates and monitors the preparation and distribution of meeting materials; and may take meeting minutes and track/follow-up on action items.
- Backfill administrative, secretarial and/or general office support coverage when required.
- Assist in the planning and logistical arrangements for meetings and forums. Answers inquiries and/or re-directs caller to the appropriate individual for information and or/resolution.
- Assist Executive Assistant with screening and prioritizing incoming calls, mail/email for action and follow up and transfer.
- Serve as a team member to the Administration team; backfill to the Executive Assistant when needed and required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
For more information about Mount Sinai Innovations Partners, visit www.ip.mountsinai.org.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5 years related administrative or business experience preferably in an academic technology commercialization environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Basic skills in MS Word and Excel.