Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Conducts routine and standardized experiments using advanced research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
- Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
- Analyzes and assists in interpreting laboratory results.
- Performs assays to support research studies.
- Maintains laboratory environment and assists in the upkeep of appropriate inventory; may include ordering of supplies.
- Logs and tests samples; prepares and submits laboratory materials and specimens for shipment.
- Assists in new and unexpected research experiments and techniques.
- Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- Performs other related duties
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in science or related field.
- 1-2 years of research experience