Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Under moderate supervision, conducts routine and standardized experiments using advanced techniques specific to the research project. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
- Conducts routine and standardized experiments using advanced research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
- Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
- Performs assays to support research studies.
- Maintains laboratory environment and assists in the upkeep of appropriate inventory; may include ordering of supplies.
- Logs and tests samples; prepares and submits laboratory materials and specimens for shipment.
- Assists in new and unexpected research experiments and techniques.
- Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- Performs other related duties
- Bachelor's in Science or closely related field
- 1-2 years of research experience
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.