Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Assist with several research grants.
- Work closely with the program manager to assist with recruitment and implementation.
- Assist the program manager with the completion of IRB requirements, send out meeting reminders, and assist the program manager with daily project duties that may arise.
- Working closely with both the program manager and the Principal Investigator, the Clinical Research Coordinator I will participate in the recruitment process, the informed consent process, assist with data collection, transportation and tracking of blood specimens, and perform data queries and deliverables on a variety of projects.
- Attend project-related meetings and provide general assistance with project-related administrative tasks (i.e. creating reference libraries, conducting literature reviews, assisting with presenting study materials, and updating NIH bio sketches).
- Attend the BFWHRI team meetings, assist with agenda items and institute deliverables assigned by the institute director and or program manager.
- Other duties including management of Social Media platforms (BFWHRI twitter accounts, BFWHRI blog, BFWHRI email, BFWHRI video series), writing for the BFWHRI blog, tasks associated with monthly BFWHRI seminar series, developing project timelines, and assisting with grant and IRB submissions for the BFWHRI.
- BA/BS required.
- 1 to 2 years research experience