Mount Sinai Careers
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
- Demonstrates the ability to perform clinical/technical/service/administrative tasks
- Coordinates daily office operations
- Prepares, transcribes, types and proofs a variety of memos, reports, correspondence and minutes
- Collects and manipulates data to generate various reports for department, hospital and regulatory agencies. May develop own reports.
- Signs and issues routine administrative correspondence.
- Coordinates and schedules appointments, meetings, and conferences. Reserves conference rooms, sets up agenda and makes travel arrangements.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Three to four years secretarial and office experience.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in word processing and database software. Some supervisory experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred. Five to seven years administrative, secretarial and office experience. Must possess computer literacy, with proficiency in word processing and database software. Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management required.
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.