Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
A/C CONTROL WORKER
1. Maintains electrical and pneumatic control equipment on HVAC systems for proper and energy efficient operation, trouble shoot and repair computer printed circuit boards. Must write programs that are energy management related
5. Inspects air compressors that provide control air to HVAC systems daily
12. Participates in the department’s performance improvement activities
13. Maintains patient/employee confidentiality in the management of information
C. Educational/Professional Development
14. Participates in the development of other staff members
15. Meets regulatory, licensure and annual health assessment requirements
16. Identifies learning strengths and needs
17. Utilizes learning resources
18. Demonstrates a professional, courteous, and respectful attitude in dealing with patients, families and significant others
19. Displays courtesy, tact and patience during interactions with all members of the hospital staff and extended community
21. Adheres to Continuum’s legal and ethical standards
22. May be required to perform other duties as assigned
Items 1-21 are essential functions of this position under the Americans with Disabilities Act
Continuum Health Partners is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that is strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences
EXPERIENCES AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
JOB HAZARDS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Stands and walks most of the day. Stoops, crouches, and kneels in carrying out his duties. Lifts and carries equipment and material up to 50 lbs. Subject to cuts, burns and strains. May be required to work in hot, humid spaces, in hung ceilings and above HVAC equipment and in other areas exposed to winter temperatures.