Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
REGISTERED DIETITIAN (RD)
2. Educates patients, physicians and other health professionals
6. Develops and revises nutrition education tools
15. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in assigned area
Age Specific Competencies (Neonate/Infant, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric)
a. Identifies physical, behavioral and emotional characteristics typical for the age group
b.Modifies approaches based on patient age-specific needs and responses to treatment
c. Provides care for patients based on age-specific needs
d.Uses communication techniques which are age appropriate
16. Participates in the department’s performance improvement activities
17. Maintains patient/employee confidentiality in the management of information
C. Educational/Professional Development
20. Participates in the development of other staff members
21. Meets regulatory, licensure and annual health assessment requirements
22. Identifies learning strengths and needs
23. Utilizes learning resources.
26. Demonstrates a professional, courteous, and respectful attitude in dealing with patients, families and significant others
27. Displays courtesy, tact and patience during interactions with all members of the hospital staff and extended community
28. Adheres to Continuum’s legal and ethical standards
29. May be required to perform other duties as assigned
Items 1-28 are essential functions of this position under the Americans with Disabilities Act
Continuum Health Partners is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that is strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences
EXPERIENCES AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
JOB HAZARDS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS