Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Mount Sinai Health System Careers
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. Innovation and investment in information technology is critical to the ongoing success of our organization. Our IT professionals are vital to improving patient outcomes by standardizing clinical and business IT processes and supporting award-winning applications. Our IT professionals also take full advantage of robust training and development programs to stay on the leading edge of technology, which is shaping the transformation of the health care system.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
- Provides statistical and data support to Mount Sinai St. Luke's practices and clinics
- Responsible for the maintenance of Mount Sinai St. Luke's Outpatient data
- Responsible for the creation of highly complex reports as requested by management. Prepares and submits reports to regulatory agencies or accrediting agencies.
- Responsible for the analysis of data collected by the Ambulatory Care department
- Responsible for minimal user support including troubleshooting Epic and IDX reporting issues
- Responsible for training users on pulling reports from various systems containing Ambulatory Care data as well as providing ongoing training for new users
- Provides project management support on moderately complex to high level projects within the institution.
- Assists with planning and coordinates activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Participates in the department’s performance improvement activities
- Maintains patient/employee confidentiality in the management of information.
- Observes the Health Care System’s compliance policies
- Participates in the development of other staff members
- Meets regulatory, licensure and annual health assessment requirements
- Identifies learning strengths and needs
- Utilizes learning resources
- Enhances professional growth and development through in-service and educational programs
- Demonstrates a professional, courteous, and respectful attitude in dealing with coworkers, management, and patients
- Displays courtesy, tact and patience during interactions with all members of the hospital staff and extended community
- Adheres to Mount Sinai’s legal and ethical standards
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field, required.
- Three to four years’ experience working in Data Analysis.
- Two to three years’ experience in training users in Microsoft applications and other related software.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, helpful.
- Must have ability to work in a busy environment and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Roosevelt, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal
opportunity employer. We promote
recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to
make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender,
background, or sexual orientation.