Mount Sinai Careers
Associate Director of Marketing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates deep understanding of the attitudes and behaviors of referring physicians Lead segmentation and physician research to demonstrate understanding of this key audience.
- Creates annual, integrated plan to improve referrals and reputation among key target segments.
- Uses knowledge of integrated cross channel marketing, excellent project management skills and marketing communications strategies to partner collaboratively with internal marketing colleagues and stakeholders as well as external agency partners and associations as needed.
- Utilizes metrics to collect, analyze and report on the effectiveness and/or ROI of selected marketing campaigns.
- Sets budget guidelines and deadlines for specific marketing projects and campaigns – managing these projects within budget and on time.
- Ensures that all outreach initiatives meet any regulatory compliance requirements and reach out to our Legal and Compliance team as needed.
- Manages all budgets, logistics, travel and deliverables for over a dozen annual medical conferences supported through Central Marketing
- Works closely with stakeholders across multiple specialties to maximize physician outreach initiatives via the Doximity, USNEWS and other platforms. Creates editorial content calendar for each assigned specialty that elevate Mount Sinai’s reputation among physicians and improve referral rates.
- Works with external resources to identify and analyze market research results that provide insights from physicians regarding ways of improving Mount Sinai’s reputation and triggers in the decision processing for referring patients to specific health systems. This may include working directly with external research vendors to confirm strategic direction, research design, recruitment screeners, discussion guides and evaluate results and implications. This also includes evaluating database research results and identifying and tracking reports highlighting competitive market analytics
- Prepares status reports for initiatives and projects that are in progress or under consideration.
- Assists department senior leadership in the implementation of operational policies and procedures and ensures operational efficiency is maintained throughout the department.
- Advises leadership of any day to day operational issues related to department activities and recommends solutions as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by department leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in public or business administration or a related field or equivalent education and experience; Masters (MPA, MPH, MBA or related) is preferred
- 10 years of Marketing / Marketing communications experience at a top tier ad agency, or health care product company or health care system with a strong reputation of proving world class care to patients and the surrounding community.
- Demonstrated development of B2B ‘digital first’ campaigns.
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns with emphasis on tracking metrics for success.
- Superb project management skills are expected and required.
- Experience developing marketing plans and actionable marketing/creative briefs. Familiarity working both directly with external partners along with other internal partners as needed.
part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.