Mount Sinai Careers
Nursing Attendant - Part Time - Float Pool - Mount Sinai St. Luke's - Night Shift
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Assists the nursing staff in performing selected nursing procedures and functional tasks to specific patients
- Transports patients by wheelchair, stretcher or bed
- Assists with lifting, positioning. moving and ambulating patients using body mechanics as instructed
- Assists with patients’ examinations treatments and procedures
- Carries out procedures as taught
- Provides direct physical care, and/or one to one observation to selected patients under supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Trained on the job. Ability to use and comprehend oral and written English
Successful completion of on site preparation program.