Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Administrative Coordinator Nursing (Mount Sinai West) NURSING ADMINISTRATION - F/T Evening
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
NURSING ADMINISTRATION - 75002
- Makes recommendations to the Director of Nursing regarding department standards, policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with Department Heads to plan, problem-solve, implement and evaluate programs and decisions which affect the delivery of patient care as delegated by the Director of Nursing.
- Makes recommendations regarding hiring, extending probation, disciplining and terminating employees in consultation with the Director of Nursing for Designated area.
- Acts as on-site administrative head for the institution when an administrator and director are not on the premises.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned or perform other duties when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required. Master's degree preferred.
- Current NYS Registered Nurse license and registration required
- 5 years of supervisory experience in a hospital setting required.
- Knowledge of Medical Surgical, Behavioral Health, Maternal Child Health and Emergency Department