Mount Sinai Careers
Nurse Information Systems Coordinator - Mount Sinai West (Columbus Circle Area)
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of software programs used within Nursing Administration, including ANSOS, MEDICUS, and LOTUS.
- Acts as resource person to Nursing Administration on program content and computer use.
- Integrates data from various source reports to provide customized reports for Nursing Administration. Provides specific reports to Nursing Management as requested.
- Acts as liaison with software and hardware companies and with Management Information Systems to maintain the functioning of the computerized systems.
- Installs revised/enhanced programs into the computer.
- Participates in implementation of and becomes expert in new computerized programs for Nursing Administration.
- Maintains accurate source data within the programs to assure accuracy of reports.
- Facilitates inclusion of all Nursing Department and agency/registry personnel into the computerized systems.
- Processes daily and monthly computerized reports and unit schedules.
- Bachelors degree in related field or comparable experience necessary.
- Two years experience in position related to staffing/scheduling. Proficiency in use of microcomputer.