Mount Sinai Careers
Per Diem Intern
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Dept Name- SITE ADMINISTRATIONREQ #75163
Job Title: Radiologic Technologist
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Coordinate and support patient experience initiatives, meetings, projects and databases.
· Participate in multi-disciplinary work teams to improve outcomes and operations.
· Assist in daily operations to ensure excellence in safety, quality and experience.
· Assist in ensuring best practice compliance and driving best practice initiatives.
· Assist patients, family members, and visitors with non-clinical needs to ensure positive experiences.
· Perform research and data analysis to determine areas of opportunity and provides a summary of those findings. Interprets results using a variety of techniques.
· Perform additional duties as needed and under the direction of the Director of Patient Experience.
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
· Proven ability to support projects to successful completion within a timely manner.
· Ability to engage and work with staff and administration at all levels of the organization.
· Collaborative, transparent, approachable and passionate about the goal at hand.
Ability to organize and prioritize based on multiple needs
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.