Mount Sinai Careers
Corporate Technical Coordinator (Vascular Ultrasound) - Mount Sinai West (Columbus Circle Area)
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Acts as direct liaison with equipment maintenance contractors; schedules work maintenance assignments with service persons, and makes emergency repair requests
- Conducts on-going quality control checks on equipment performance and caliber of laboratory studies, reports, waveform tracings, photographs, and auditory signals; formulates technical charts for evaluation of above data
- Is responsible for the procurement and storage of routine supplies and lab preparation
- Schedule F/U patient visits.
- Performs the following studies using appropriate technical aspects of equipment function and applications: Carotid Doppler exam, Carotid 3-scan imaging, upper extremity venous and arterial evaluations, lower extremity venous and arterial evaluations, digital mapping, evaluation of A/V fistula aortic, renal, splenic, mesenteric arterial doppler, and graft surveillance.
- Write preliminary reports in patients’ medical records
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography certification specializing in Vascular Technology
- Minimum of five years in field, minimum 5 years in Nonivasis vascular testing
- Experienced in abdominal scanning and ABIs