Mount Sinai Careers
Supervisor Mammography - Mount Sinai St. Luke's
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Coordinate the organization, staffing, and operational activities of the Breast Imaging division.
- Performs Mammographic procedures to include screening, diagnostic, and stereotactic, as necessary.
- Ensure MQSA QA/QC regulations are in compliance.
- Ensure compliance with licensing and regulatory standards (Federal, State, and ACR) in Breast Imaging, including assurance of accurate audit of required statistics.
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of radiology activities. Identify resource needs, recommend and implement policies and procedures.
- Maintain time and attendance records.
- Work effectively and provide direct communication with Breast Imaging Radiologists to ensure superior patient care and services.
- Maintain and update the Breast Imaging Policy and Procedure manual.
- Manage and help implement appropriate data collection of information needed to monitor clinical, operational, and financial outcomes
- Direct responsibility of personnel performance evaluations for Breast Imaging.
- Provides assistance in making decisions on appropriate staffing, termination, and other personnel activities. Plans, implements, and evaluates staff development and training.
- Work with employees to correct deficiencies. Implement discipline procedures.
- Evaluates and makes purchasing recommendations for equipment
- Establish and maintain a working environment conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, and teamwork.
- Graduate of an AMA/J.C.E.R.T. approved program in Radiologic Technology.
- 3 years of full time Breast Imaging experience.
- New York State License (L.R.T.).
- Mammography Registered (ARRT- M)