Mount Sinai Careers
Desktop Support Team Lead - Information Services
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Information Services - Req #75713
Desktop Support Team Lead
The Desktop Support Team Lead provides consultation to business area management and staff at the highest technical level for all aspects of end user computing and network-based PC/workstation systems software and hardware.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Provides consultation to business area management and staff at the highest technical level for all aspects of end user computing applications and network-based PC/workstation systems software and hardware, including troubleshooting, repairs, network configurations, installations and upgrades.
- Provide team management for desktop support or IMAC staff. Monitor team members daily work log, attendance, and punctuality
- Monitor helpdesk ticketing system queues such Rapid Response and your teams’ support queues and address any issues such as open tickets, undocumented tickets or SLA/outstanding tickets. Make sure tickets get updated daily.
- Provides technical support and guidance to client and systems areas through consulting, teaching and publication of documentation.
- Act as a liaison between end users and other IT departments if need be. For example, escalation on tickets, projects, or requirements that needs to be resolved in timely a manner and require coordination/communication.
- Provide support for Mount Sinai users in remote sites outside the campus. This might require some local travel.
- Monitors project status from start to completion.
- Enforce policy and procedures defined by the management team.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns.